Sunday, January 16, 2011

Airsoft Gun I'm Getting

Alright guys, any Airsoft whizzes out there? I'm guessing there are quite a few. I'm kind of a beginner, because I love Airsofting, but....I've just started for a couple months. That's not considered experience, as far as I'm concerned. But after playing with my crappy, refurbished M4A1 I got for a sweet $45.00 deal, I've decided to cough up what money I have left after Christmas and buy an the New Version Matrix CYMA CM028 Metal Gearbox AK47 Airsoft AEG Rifle, a gun I have always wanted. If you want to see it, I'll show you the link :  http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_211&products_id=23921 , and for people who are willing to help, I can only get a gun from the Evike store, because I live so close to it, and I can only spend $120.00. So any suggestions, feel free to comment and help me out here!

If you don't want to click the link and see what the gun's fps and range are, I'll list them right here -

Package Includes: Manual, battery, charger, cleaning / unjamming rod and AEG Rifle.
Dimension: 875mm
Muzzle Velocity: 330~400 FPS
Range: 70~120 feet
Magazine: 600 Rounds hicap included. Use all AK Marui / Matrix Compatible Magazines.
Gearbox: Ver.III / Metal Gearbox / Fully Customizable / Upgradable.
Hopup: Adjustable.
Battery: 8.4V Standard type battery. (Large or small tamiya plug). Recommend a 9.6V for maximized performance. The free 8.4V battery with all AEG are for testing purpose only.
BB: 6mm 0.20g or heavier high grade Matrix & Compatible bbs recommended.
Manufacture: CYMA. US Distributed by Matrix.



                                                            Features:
* Full Stock for large battery compartment
* Rugged and robust construction, hefty weight
* Full Stock for large battery compartment
* Full Stock for large battery compartment
* Metal front/rear sight with full functionality
* Excellent quality metal selector/safety switch
* Durable metal sling housing
* Precision metal barrel
* Adjustable Hop-up Systems
* Great power and excellent accuracy
* Adjustable metal Sights
* New generation full metal gear box with precision motor
* Metal Bolt Carrier, Metal Trigger, Metal Receiver Cover

So that's the AK47 I'm planning to buy, but remember to keep in mind that I know it's not the BEST GUN IN THE WORLD. I just want to know if you think it is worth buying FOR THE PRICE, and if you know of any gun that is compatible or better than this for around $100.00 to $120.00. Thanks guys. Take care.



1 comment:

  1. For those of you who want to get new Airsoft guns, here's the link : http://www.airsoftpost.com/. You can buy guns, gears, optics, etc. All from different companies if you choose. Have fun and play safe guys.

    ReplyDelete