Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello everybody out there, and welcome to my blog, "The World As Eye See It." It's been a real long time since I've decided to start a blog, and actually continue on with it. The last time I remember, I was clicking on the log out button, and I never clicked the log in button again. Maybe that was because of my impatience, maybe it was because it was years ago, and I wasn't mature enough to dedicate myself fully into doing something I really loved. Heck, it might be a little of both. Anyways, to make a long story short, I've decided to start again, and this time, I'm not gonna stop.

I myself was wondering how I made myself want to start blogging again. Simple. I wanted to share my "life" online because I was bored, especially today. Maybe it was a sign to start blogging again? Just kidding, haha. So basically, two things. Boredom and the urge to do it. I'll post lots of things, many very, very different, like about sport opinions, my absolutely addiction and ♥ for Airsoft, and just how I feel about how my life is going. So thanks for joining me on my voyage to post absolutely random things on my blog. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment